Small Group Leader
If you lead a small group within your church, ChurchBuilder has features to help you with your administration and communication.
Is the place to start. Here you can keep track of who is in your group and can add or remove members easily.
The "quick report" button offers a host of time saving devices:-
- group-wide emails or text messages
- attendance registers
- mail merged letters
- avery labels
- birthday lists
- the ability to plot postcodes on a map enabling you add to your group based on geographical location
- and much more!
If you send emails frequently to your group, a mailing list is a great time saver.
- email the group directly from your email program
- set permissions to allow others in the group to email to the list e.g. for prayer support.
- create a group rota for leading, bringing refreshments etc
- rota can be viewed by group members from home
- automatic reminders for duty dates with an online swapping facility.
- free to download
- look up group members and contact details to stay in touch with your group more easily
- register group attendance.
.....As a Growth Group leader I can easily keep the group informed as to what is happening through the group email facility. All in all I don’t think I could keep ahead of the roles I have in the church without the help of ChurchBuilder – I can’t offer a high enough recommendation.John Driscoll, Study Group Leader and Men's Worker.